John guest 15mm to 12mm straight connector
John guest 15mm-12mm straight connector for water plumbing for campers, caravans and motorhomes.
- John guest part number PPM201512W
This John guest fitting features a 15mm push fit connector to a 12mm push fit connector at the other end. Tool free application.
This will fit all semi rigid pipe 15 to 12mm semi rigid and visa versa.
John guest 15mm to 12mm reduces a supply feed to a smaller outlet size
John Guest white polypropylene push-fit reducing straight connector fitting connects two unequal metric sized pipes/tubes. Fast and simple to install, John Guest push-fit fittings create an instant push-fit connection and leak tight seal without the need for tools, hot works or sealing agents.
The unique collet locking design firmly and securely holds the pipe in place without deforming the pipe or restricting flow. Fittings are corrosion resistant and fully demountable, improving system performance and reducing system downtime during maintenance.
Manufactured in polypropylene with EPDM seals, the fitting offers greater chemical resistance than push-fit acetal and is suitable for potable water (10 bar at 20°C) and intermittent hot water applications (4 bar at 60°C), including water treatment applications. All John Guest fittings are manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Features and benefits
- Polypropylene material and food-grade EPDM O-Ring offers high chemical resistance
- Suitable for potable water, intermittent hot water (up to 65°C max), water treatment and purification applications
- Not suitable for compressed air or vacuum applications
- Instant push-fit connection and leak tight seal
- Connect, disconnect and reconnect in seconds without tools
- No scale build up improves performance and equipment lifespan
- Superior flow characteristics
- Compatible with LLDPE or soft metal pipe/tubing